Thank you to everyone who made our 2017 Movie Night Outreach a success! Hundreds of children signed "The Pledge" promising to do their part to reduce gun violence in their schools!
Movie Night 2018 is underway!
- All movie events open to the public about an hour before dusk & are outdoors so bring you chairs or blankets, families, friends & colleagues to enjoy a FREE movie under the stars!
- All movie selections are subject to change based on availability
- In the event of inclement weather, movie events will be held inside.
- To all our Movie Night Sponsors; Pepsi Bottling Ventures, AMC Cinemas, The Climbing Place, Cumberland County Library, Fayetteville Parks and Recreation, Partnership for Children, for your dedication and support in keeping our community connected.
- Law Enforcement Partners for making our events safe and informative
For information about our FREE OUTDOOR MOVIES contact Ceasefire Coordinator Lisa Jayne 910-433-1017 or LJayne@ci.fay.nc.us.