Thank you to everyone who made our 2017 Movie Night Outreach a success! Hundreds of children signed "The Pledge" promising to do their part to reduce gun violence in their schools!
Movie Night 2018 is underway!
- All movie events open to the public about an hour before dusk & are outdoors so bring you chairs or blankets, families, friends & colleagues to enjoy a FREE movie under the stars!
- All movie selections are subject to change based on availability
- In the event of inclement weather, movie events will be held inside.
- To all our Movie Night Sponsors; Pepsi Bottling Ventures, AMC Cinemas, The Climbing Place, Cumberland County Library, Fayetteville Parks and Recreation, Partnership for Children, for your dedication and support in keeping our community connected.
- Law Enforcement Partners for making our events safe and informative
For information about our FREE OUTDOOR MOVIES contact Ceasefire Coordinator Lisa Jayne 910-433-1017 or LJayne@ci.fay.nc.us.
August 2019 Movie Night
Korean Presbyterian Church
- Date: 08/06/2019 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Location: Korean Presbyterian Church
1251 Ireland Dr.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Introduction: Operation Ceasefire Movie Night
Operation Ceasefire proudly continues a FREE 2019 Outdoor Movie Series for our 12th year! Get to know your neighbors and local law enforcement in a safe, fun environment for all. Outdoor movies are family-friendly so bring your chairs, blankets, family, and friends. Together we make Fayetteville/Cumberland County a great place to live. Operation Ceasefire is a partnership dedicated to reducing gun & gang violence in Cumberland County. Operation Ceasefire does NOT support the restriction of lawful and responsible firearm ownership. Event begins at 7:00pm with family fun activities until dusk when the movie will begin! Call Operation Ceasefire at 910.433.1017 for information or visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OperationCeasefireFayetteville/?ref=bookmarks